Monday, August 31, 2009

I am stepping into the BLOGGING World

I have decided to become a "blogger" (thanks TL for the push) I have debated it several times but decided it would probably be much easier than trying to send emails and pictures about things going on in The Smith Family!

I am super excited and can not wait to get going, I hope something fun and exciting happens in my life today so that I have something to share! :o)

Coming up with a blog title really took some time - I could not think of anything so I thought to myself, most people know how much I love to laugh and just how loud my laugh can be so what better name than........................Bursting with Laughter!

In the meantime here are a couple of pictures from Ella's first game this past Saturday.


Goooooo Falcons!

These 3 are inseparable!

Parker cheering on his sis!

Tune in........ I hope to have something to blog about shortly!

5 comments:

  1. YEAH!!!! So very very very exciting!!! I love your blog! Goooo Smith Family!!!!
    Oh, Parker and Ella are too freakin' cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the whole Blogging thing... it is very therapeutic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool!!!!
    When did Parker get red hair????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure why it looks red but it's blondish brown - maybe it's reflecting from his shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Start off by telling about the carwash incident. That story just gets better every time!!!
    Karen Parmer

    ReplyDelete