Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ed Hardy........Just don't do it!

Ed Hardy is a clothing company that makes a wide range of expensive t-shirts, hoodies, and jeans. These clothes are notable for their use of elements from classic tattoo design such as skulls, hearts, and dragons. I know hate is a very STRONG word but I HATE these clothes. I mean take a look at these GOOBERS.....
They are really cool, don't ya think!!!! My husband has a name for these guys with the initials of D.B. Don't get me wrong I really do like the "slim fit" shirts that are in for guys right now but something about the Ed Hardy ones just make me ill. I always think they are about to head out to a UFC party or the nearest night club so they can do their "White Man's Overbite Dance" you know the one where they sway back and forth while holding a beer in one hand!!!!

So this is my public announcement for the day...... If you own any Ed Hardy clothing, burn it! Or WAIT  maybe you could hang on to it and instead of having a Tacky Christmas sweater party I will have a D.B Ed Hardy gear party!!!!

Oh and one last thing..... I realize they are now selling Ed Hardy merchandise for children, please don't do that to those innocent babies - IT'S JUST WRONG!!!!

P.S. I do understand that Ed Hardy was a legendary Tattoo Artist, but he never should have let Christian Audigier get the rights to produce apparel! He is also the same guy to bring us those lovely Von Dutch trucker hats......

need I say more???


Ed Hardy                                                           
                                                          


Christian Audigier

2 comments: