Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My Ladybugs


I am so super proud of my Ladybugs, they won First Place at the End of the Season Tournament last night. After two night of double headers (which is a whole lot for 4, 5 & 6 year olds) they did it!  They have came such a long way, at the beginning of the season a couple of them could barely even hold a bat, let alone swing it! They all did so great! My very favorite little Ladybug, Ella did awesome last night, she caught her first pop fly and also had the most awesome play at home to tag a runner out. The umpire said that it should be on the play of the week on ESPN!!! :o)
I have had so much fun this season with these little cuties, but let me tell you it is HARD work!!!  If you have never been a coach I am telling you it is really tough, and before you get all huffy and puffy at your kids coach take a minute and ask yourself, what would you do in their shoes and remember we are human and make mistakes too!!!!

Here are some more pics:






My favorite little girl








As fun as the season was I am a bit relieved it is over - Parker has started All-Stars and is in his first tournament this weekend in Woodstock, it's tough when you got 2 running in 2 different directions. But I love it and wouldn't change a thing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment