Tuesday, May 11, 2010

It's been a long time..........

Like that fine band Led Zeppelin once said, "It's been a long time since I rock and rolled!" except for me, "It's been a long time since I blogged at all!" But I am taking the steps to get back on track!!! A dear friend has "reminded" me often that I have not blogged and that I was letting my followers down. I am so sorry and I promise to TRY and do better!(TL)

Let me just say that my world has been super, super busy - THE WORKING MOTHER IS VERY OVER-RATED! With work, coaching softball, baseball, PTA, Room mom, Sassy & Sweet, Treasurer and all the other stuff that I do I stay pretty crazy. But you know I don't think I would have it any other way. I had someone tell me that I needed to quit trying to be a stay at home mom, but you know I want to be there and do all those things for my kids - I wish that things were different and I could stay at home but until that day I am going to keep on truckin' like I have been. Yes, I will probably be grey a lot sooner than some but I will be happy that I was so involved in my kids lives!


Until next time America............. Smith Out ---

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU! A bone to bite on until next time :O)
    You are an incredibly mother! Everything that you are doing...IT IS WORKING! Your children are wonderful and will be better people because of all your hard work. DON'T slow down, until you have to.
    I so love you!!! And Keith, and Parker and Ella too!!!!

    ReplyDelete