Sunday, September 13, 2009

Super Excited

 

My friend Amy Darsey and I are embarking on a new adventure!
Amy and I both LOVE being in the kitchen (minus doing the dishes) so we have decided to take what we love and try to make a business out of it. We are going to have lots of sweet treats to choose from, packaged super cute for great gift ideas!
Say a little prayer for us, I am so excited about this I can hardly contain myself!!! We are in the process of working all the kinks out and plan to have a Taste Party real soon!
Stay tuned everyone!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. How exciting!!! Praying for great success in this new venture! Please call me if you need a taste-tester, I'm happy to lend my services......

    xoxoxoxo
    Kristi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany, you and Amy will be so good at this!! how cute..I can't wait to see it all. I will pray for now that it all comes together well for you!

    ReplyDelete