Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Baking Extravaganza!!

As many of you know, I LOVE to bake - it's my passion and I just can't get enough of it! If only I could have my dream come true and open a little bakery/coffee shop right here in Downtown Douglasville. I have a location in mind that is vacant, it's  just calling my name!!! But then there is that little thing called MONEY that I am lacking! Oh well a girl can dream......

In the mean time I will just continue what I'm doing from my home - I have a pretty big order to fill for a sweet friend tonight.  I will be making a dozen Chocolate Chip Cookies, a dozen Peanut Butter Cookies, Easter Bark and also some Smore's on a Stick! My house will be smelling pretty delicious tonight!!! While I am working on this order I have decided to bake some cookies for our wonderful Sheriff's Department. I went on a ride-along with Deputy Joseph Pounds this past Friday and was totally amazed by all that they do! I don't think we thank them nearly enough!

I will leave you with a couple of pictures of cupcakes that I have recently baked - beware - your mouth will begin to water!!!

Cookie Dough Cupcakes - my son's favorite


Thin Mint CupCakes - yes made with Girl Scout Thin Mints










No comments:

Post a Comment