Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Our Busy Weekend!

Wow the weekend flew by - we had so much going on it doesnt even feel like I had one! My Saturday started with my Leadership Douglas Service Project. Our class decided to revamp the greenhouse located at Douglas County High School. The Hope Project will begin using the Greenhouse to grow and sale plants and vegetables!

Here are a couple of my LD Friends after sweating it up in the HOT, HUMID Greenhouse!

On Sunday we had the kids pictures made at my friend Nicole's house.  She has a beautiful landscaped backyard! I can't wait to see how the pictures turn out! Here are a couple that she emailed - I will get the rest on a disk tonight!!






We ended the weekend by working out in our yard - just about have our garden ready to plant - Can't wait!!

Oh and one last picture - My sweet friend TL gave me some "hand-me-up's" for Ella and we just LOVED these pj's - Had to get a picture!!



No comments:

Post a Comment