Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Baseball and Softball fun!

As many of you know I am constantly on the go to either softball or baseball and I LOVE IT!!! It is sometimes chaotic but I wouldnt have it any other way!

The below baseball pictures are just a few taken by the great Amber Wilburn. http://www.amberwilburnphotography.com/


 Here is my Park Man up to bat - he ended up getting an in the park homerun!




He's SAFE!!!!!



An this one is my favorite - I love this little guy!
I can't wait - Amber is coming back this Thursday to take more and my Park will be pitching!!!


Here are a few of my little slugger - she can really bust the ball! She has really became a great little softball player. She made 2 double plays in last weeks game!  I am so proud of her!



Check out these little cuties!!!  Go Ponytail Express!

No comments:

Post a Comment